16 December 2011

"Friday Follow?" Like a Stalker? Huh?

Happy Friday to all of you - I hope your week has ended on a positive note, and that you are all looking forward to a tasty little cocktail after work. 

Those of you who use Twitter might know about something known as the "Friday follow" phenomenon - #FF as it is seen in tweets.  Essentially, people using Twitter can encourage others to follow people whom they are following.  I try to do this myself on most Fridays and this week was no different - I posted a list of some of my favorite people to follow and encouraged other people to have a look at them.

If you are on Twitter and would like to follow me, my username is @martinipen .  You can go ahead and follow me and then check out all the people whom I've suggested today!  What's fun! Even better than root canal!

Along with that I'd like to suggest that you look at some of the blogs that I list in my favorites on this site.  In particular, please take a look at "Tolstoy is my Cat" - always chock full of book reviews and insights for the literary minded.

That's it for now folks.  I hope you have a great weekend, and I want to thank you all for continuing to check out "A Martini and a Pen", and for continuing to tell your friends about it.  There will be more fresh flash fiction and other strange things in the new week, so until Monday, as my office manager Linus would say, "toodles!"

No comments:

Post a Comment